Doing Life Together
Family Church lives out our mission through a variety of opportunities to connect, grow and serve together. Bookmark this page to stay in-the-know about ways you can participate as a part of God's family here at Family Church. From classes, events, and fellowship activities to a variety of ministries and volunteer opportunities - this is your one-stop resource to connect, grow and serve together with us!
- Sunday Morning Adult Bible Study is Sundays at 9:30 AM in the Fellowship Hall. Please note that there are no children's classes or child care, this is an adult-only option, or older children are welcome to attend the class with their parents.
- Ladies Exercise Class at Family Church Tuesdays at 9:00 AM. This low-impact workout is safe and fun for all ages and physical capabilities!
- Kids Ministry Wednesdays from 6:30-7:30 PM, for children K through 8th grade. Check out our Kids Ministry Page for more details!
- Men's Study Group at Family Church on Saturday mornings at 8:00 AM. Guys! Join us for fellowship and bible study together. And the 1st Saturday each month is Men's Breakfast!
- Life Groups meet at various days and times throughout the week. Visit our Life Groups Page for details about our small group philosophy, schedules, and how to join.
If you don't currently have the My Church Center app installed on your cell phone, now might be a good time to give it a try! Not only can you easily manage your online giving, and contact Family Church, it has recently been updated to include our event calendar. Download and log into the app now, and always know what's happening at Family Church! When we restart in-person kids ministries, the ability to pre-check-in your kids will be enabled in the app as well. Look for more details soon.
Ministry and Volunteer Projects
Explore the areas in which you can serve at Family Church. We have a variety of ministries that can utilize your talents and passions in a hundred different ways! We also have many regularly scheduled or seasonal volunteer opportunities to help those in need in our community. Find your place today!